Need Some HR Advice or Support?
No matter what size your business or how many people you employ, it can be really difficult to stay on top of your HR responsibilities as an employer, particularly if you don't employ an HR professional. Getting it wrong can be costly, if for example you’re served with an employment tribunal claim, let alone lose one!
Let us help you guard against and deal with all the employee relationship and HR issues that may come your way.
Why contact Rely HR?
- 16 plus years of experience and a wealth of knowledge
- Sound and practical HR advice which is fully indemnified
- Legally compliant employment contracts and HR documents of all kinds
- Professional and friendly support for employers of small businesses
What can we help with?
Our HR consultancy services are wide ranging providing HR advice, documents and contracts, giving HR support, access to HR software systems, assessments, temporary HR cover, training and much more. I can help with all employee relations, HR and employment situations listed here, plus much more.
- Contract terms and restrictive covenants
- Employment rights and entitlements and legislation
- Employee data protection, privacy notices & subject access requests
- Disciplinary process & grievance meetings
- Flexible working requests
- Disputes & dismissing staff
- Redundancy, layoff & short time working
- Performance & absence management
- Recruitment, assessments & onboarding
- Settlement agreements & TUPE
- Bullying & harassment
If you're worried that your HR processes or documents could be letting you down, or even worse be non-compliant with legislation, contact us to arrange a free HR Audit. We will audit whatever you have in place within your HR function and give feedback on what needs changing. If you'd just like an employment contract reviewed, we're happy to do that too.
Who can benefit from our help?
- Employers of SME size businesses who don't employ their own HR professional
- HR Managers who need support with project work or complex HR issues
- Employers who need temporary HR cover - interim, maternity, sickness etc